Hey Guys Just wanted to fill you in on whats going on in my acting life.
Well today in Musical Theater Class it was improv day!
It was lotsa fun!
Also tommorow we are doing Auditions for grades singing,dancing and acting.
We all will be doing a short dance to 'Steppin Out with My Baby' Then we each sing a song and do a monolauge.
I will be Singing 'Once Upon a December' from Anastasia and My backup song (Just in case he wants to hear another he said to be prepared) is 'The Call' by Regina Specktor.
I will also be doing a Monolauge called 'Dear Lenny' That I wrote myself.
Also I just found out the lady who is doing 'Peter Pan' will also be doing 'Alice in Wonderland' after the holidays!So I asked my mom and I will be in that aswell!
So if your in the Largo Area come see Peter Pan on
Saturday December 13th at The Largo Rec Center!




0 comments:
Post a Comment