Peter Pan Rehersals Tonight

Well I am about to head off to Peter Pan Rehersals and wanted to post a few things before I left.

Well recently me and my mom have been learning how to get your SAG card.

You have to have 3 creditied works in a non-union production so I have joined a  casting site and will be waiting for info about local non-union casting that way I can get my SAG card.

The reason I want my SAG card is because alot of directors only hire members of SAG,even if it is local and not in L.A. so I want to get it that way I don't have to worry about any of that stuff.

It won't be easy but I am hoping to audtion for some short films in my area soon so I can get the ball rolling.

Also after christmas I will be getting my official headshots done and I will also be going into a studio to do a voice over reel.

Anyways I have to go get ready for Peter Pan rehersals I will Blog later about how rehersals went.

-Ashley

0 comments:



Post a Comment